Lavender Bee Pollen
Bee pollen is packed with vitamins and minerals, and is a source of complete protein. A super food in the true sense of the word.
Lavender Bee Pollen is collected during the flowering season by honey bees housed on our 300 acre lavender farm in Bulgaria. Pollen is collected in little parcels gathered by each worker bee. It is a super food in the true sense of the word as it primarily used for in the hive as a growth food for young bees. The pollen is collected from our hives making sure to allow for enough for the hive's own supply and then dried and jarred as one our delicious Purple Cloud Lavender products.
It is reported to help with the following
- reducing cholesterol
- Improves immune function
- Helps to reduce allergies like hay fever
- Sustained energy release as a food
- reduced inflammation from arthritis
- lowered blood pressure
- deals with nervous system problems
- helps to cure hormonal imbalances
- works to eliminate insomnia
- helps to prevent premature aging
- effective in treating chronic fatigue