Lavender Essential Oil 10 ml
Lavender Essential Oil Benefits.
- Calming and relaxing
- Help to ease migraine and headaches
- Aids restful Sleep
- Anti Fungal, Antimicrobial and Anti Inflammatory
- Creates a calming and peaceful energy
- Stimulates the limbic system in the brain which can elevate our mood
Lavender essential oil 100% pure
Our Lavender essential oil is 100% pure. We grow, harvest, steam distill and bottle our lavender, this means that we can protect the entire process to ensure that all our products are completely pure.Our lavender comes from the Lavandula angustifolia species, it is not a coincidence that this type of lavender is also known as true lavender. Lavandula angustifolia is preferred for its for its abundant healing properties and is a known sedative and relaxant.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL BENEFITS:
- Lavender oil is one of the most scientifically researched essential oils
- Lavender essential oil has a calming effect, a proven relaxant as it can help to relieve anxiety and stress
- Relieves headaches and migraine
- The sedative properties in lavender essential oil are proven to improve sleep, calm the nervous system resulting better quality sleep
- Relieves pain, relaxes sore muscles or joints, is also useful in alleviating menstrual cramps
- Lavender contains an antioxidant, antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties can relieve inflamed and itchy skin caused by eczema or insect bites
- Soothes burns and cuts by stimulating cell regeneration to heal the wound faster
- Reduces dandruff and scalp imbalances and stimulates blood circulation to promote hair growth
- Creates a calming energy of healing, purification and tranquility.
HOW TO USE LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL:
The uses of lavender essential oil are endless and indeed it has been used since time immemorial as a healing and soothing herb , check out just some of these
Message a couple of drops into the soles of feet, at pulse points like the wrist or temples, or rub into skin just behind the ears.
Add a couple of drops of lavender essential oils to a diffuser to fill your space with the calming aroma of lavender.
Mix it up
Make you own nourishing skin care products. Apply a couple of drops of essential oils to a carrier oil like coconut oil to make homemade bodycare, eye cream, make-up remover or lip balm. For shiny health hair, mix a small amount into your regular shampoo or conditioner, or make a DIY hair mask. Can also be used in a carrier oil for cosmetics etc
What's cooking with essential oils
Purple cloud lavender essential oil is 100% pure, this means it is safe to ingest and makes an incredible kitchen staple. Add to sweets like cookies, scones or cupcakes, or dare to elevate dinner staples like fish pie. Lavender can also be used to make smoothies, lemonade or delicious cocktails.
How the Smell Of Lavender Oil Can Change Our Mood
We all know how a smell can trigger a memory and transport us to another place or time. Weather it is an essential oil smell present in a perfume that someone close to us wore , or the smell of a garden flower in blossom or an aromatic wine. That happens via odor molecules and the limbic system in the brain which processes and is responsible for mood, feelings, emotions and memory. We have often heard the adjective "intoxicating " when describing a beautiful smell or aroma and indeed Lavender oil is one of the most distinctive aromatic essential oils. Lavender oil flowers and petals have been used by ancient cultures to aid and enhance restful sleep. The flowering tops are used for extracting the essential oil which takes approximately 3 pounds of lavender petals to produce just 15ml of pure essential lavender oil.
Lavender Oil For Sleep
Lavender oil has long since had a great reputation for aiding sleep. We all know what stress is like and anything that can naturally help us unwind and become more calm in ourselves is a benefit but what does the science ?
Researchers at University of Southampton in Britain tracked the sleep patterns of 10 adults in a double blind study using almond oil and lavender oil infused into two different rooms. The results were positive when the study groups had to report on sleep quality while using the two different rooms saying that their sleep quality had improved by 20%.
Lavender oil has of course an excellent reputation for use as an aromatherapy oil. 100% pure essential oil is recommended for the best results and Purple Cloud Lavender Oil is 100% pure. We grow, cultivate and harvest the lavender plants and petals on our 300 acre farm in Bulgaria. We then produce this sweet intoxicating aromatic oil by steam distillation which is used for all of Purple Cloud's lavender products.