Lavender Essential Oil in Wholesale -Lavandula Angustifolia
€120.00 – €1,700.00
100% NATURAL – PREMIUM QUALITY
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Plant Part: Flower Head
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
HARVEST IN 2021
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Plant Part: Flower Head
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Description: An evergreen woody shrub, up to 1 meter tall, with pale green, narrow linear leaves and violet-blue flowers.
- Colour: Pale yellow with a tint of green
- Consistency: Thin
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: The rich lavender-floral nature of this variety makes it somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous than our Lavender 40/42. It smells more like fresh lavender.
- History: Lavender is adapted to living in a dry climate and is native to the western half of the Mediterranean, reaching altitudes of up to 1800 meters. It is believed that the Romans and the Benedictine monks subsequently introduced it to the rest of Europe.
- Cautions: Non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing.
- Important Note: The information provided is for educational purposes only.
What is Purple Cloud Bulgarian Lavender Oil?
As the name describes – Bulgarian lavender is a species of the lavender family (Lavandula vera) which is native to Bulgaria. The general air-humidity, regular precipitation and well-drained loamy soil makes for the perfect conditions for the cultivation of this plant.
Because the conditions are so well-suited to growing the plant, mass-cultivation is quite easy – in fact, Bulgaria is one of the largest producers of lavender and lavender oil in the world. Lavender is thought to have been cultivated since as early as 600 BC and has been used in traditional forms of medicine for thousands of years.
Lavender has been used as a natural insecticide and general aroma since the times of the ancient Persians. It has also been utilized as a natural treatment for stomach cramps and constipation and can be inhaled or used in a steam treatment. The plant was even used as a key ingredient in an old lice treatment, and was said to soothe the scalp of dryness and inflammation as well as reduce itching.
Lavender oil is produced through a process known as steam distillation. Steam distillation is one of the oldest methods of producing essential oils and the basic principle of the method dates back to ancient Greece.
The stems, leaves and flowers of the lavender are harvested and crushed. This helps to release to phytochemicals and bioactive compounds contained within the plant. The plants are then added to a vat which is filled with boiling water. The organic matter is left to boil for 1-2 hours at high temperatures. These high temperatures help to break down the cells of the organic matter.
The steam produced by the boiling water then extracts the phytochemicals from the organic matter through the process of evaporation. This steam then passes into a separate cooling chamber where it condenses to form droplets. As these droplets gather at the base of the chamber, they form the liquid that we know as the final product – essential oil.
What does the Essential Oil Smell like?
Lavender Bulgarian has a rich floral scent that is somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous than Lavender 40/42, and smells more like fresh lavender.
What can you use Purple Cloud Lavender Essential Oil Wholesale for?
Lavender oil is an essential oil derived from the lavender plant directly to the United Kingdom. It can be taken orally, applied to the skin, and breathed in through aromatherapy. This oil can benefit the skin in numerous ways. It has the ability to lessen acne, help lighten skin, and reduce wrinkles.
Purple Cloud Lavender Essential Oil Benefits
Lavender oil is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to heal minor burns and bug bites.
Lavender oil for business
Lavender essential oils are well known for their use in perfumery, soaps in cosmetics and in aromatherapy, but it is also a vital ingredient in the production of many paints and varnishes and in the ceramics industry in the United Kingdom.
- Essential Lavender oils in the Cosmetics industry – widely used in cosmetics such as creams and lotions.
- Lavender oil for Aromatherapy, spa and wellness – for its calming and relaxing effects.
- Perfumery and fragrance industry – used in various perfume compositions and fragrances.
- Pharmaceutical industry – for its powerful antiseptic properties, its ability to nourish and stimulate cell regeneration as well as as an antispasmodic, sedative or for immune stimulation.
- Medical care – Lavender oil is used in medicine for colds, burns, wounds, to treat post-stress conditions, insomnia, skin ulcers, bruises, frostbite, fungus, acne, headache, bronchitis, irregular heartbeat and much more.
- Cleaning – producing various equipment and supplies for cleaning.
Wholesale Purple Cloud lavender oil supplier
Purple cloud natural lavender oil is a lavender oil wholesale bulk supplier and exporter for the Republic of Ireland of authentic, genuine and pure lavender essential oils made in Bulgaria. We are a lavender oil supplier and can provide wholesale oils both in bulk and small quantities according to your needs. By choosing us as your lavender essential oil supplier you will enjoy fast shipping, great customer service and environmentally friendly top-quality natural products. We value every one of our customers individually ensuring personal contact with every interaction and are proud that all of our clients that started working with us stayed with us forming a long-lasting relationship.
0.5Liter, 1Liter, 5liter, 10liter